Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Other People - Self Parking Car

EDIT- I now have information that there are directions for this comercially available in one of the Mindstorms books. Credit for the design should not go to the maker of this video.

Sorry I haven't posted much the past few days, been real busy. As I said in my last post, some final CrossBot stuff should come out on Sunday, and I will wrap it up with the finished Project Archives page some time next week. Anyway, after some YouTube searching I came across this: The Self Parking Car (SPC for short). I guess by using the Ultrasonic sensor it can detect its limits and squeeze its self in. This would be a helpful program for a lot of my four-wheelers!

1 comment:

  1. There is complete instructions (both building and programming) for a SPC in the LEGO Mindstorms One-Kit Wonders book. The SPC is Chapter 8.

    More info here: http://thenxtstep.blogspot.com/2008/10/nxt-self-parking-car.html

    And here: http://brick-labs.com/tag/one-kit-wonders/

    ReplyDelete